Mobil Terminal Gate Prices In Capital Cities As At 01 June 2016
| || ||ULP||PULP||ULS DIESEL||E10||98R|
All prices displayed are subject to change without notice at the discretion of Mobil Oil Australia Pty Ltd (Mobil). The prices displayed do not constitute an offer of sale but an offer to treat. It is the customer's placement of an order that constitutes an offer for Mobil's consideration. Every case is taken to ensure the correctness of the pricing displayed but Mobil will not be responsible for any errors. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure pricing correctness when placing order.
Terms and Conditions:-
Mobil's Terminal Gate Price (TGP) and these Terms and Conditions apply only to 'spot' sales, and customer contracts that specifically refer to Mobil's TGP,
Except where otherwise agreed in writing, the following Terms and Conditions apply to TGP purchases:
1. Prices are subject to change without notice at the discretion of Mobil.
2. Prices are for customer collecting full taker loads only of a single product grade - min 32kl.
3. Terms are 1 day direct debit subject to adequate security being held by Mobil.
4. Personnel and vehicles entering Mobil Terminals must have Mobil and AIP accreditation.
5. Mobil has the right to refuse supply on the following cases: No payment received, Product unavailable and/or driver, truck, equipment do not pass Mobil Safety, Health, Environment requirements.
6. Customer prices will be the price applying on the day of pick up, which will be notified on the websites on the afternoon before the price becomes effective.
7. For new Mobil customers, it may take up to 10 working days from receipt of customer information to set up your new account and process your first supply request.
8. At times of shortage, Mobil reserves the right not to supply, or to impose rationing.
9. All prices are in Australian cents per litre and inclusive of GST.
10. Fuel excise is included in the invoiced price at the applicable rate on the day of pick up.
11. All quoted TGPs are for temperature corrected volumes.